- This event has passed.
October 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Monday, repeating until October 2, 2017
This class is ideal for parents during the last three months of
pregnancy. Participants will leave with an increased confidence
in the birth process and their ability to care for their newborn.
During this class you will learn about:
- The Birth Place
- Stages of labor
- Birth balls
- Safe infant sleep
- Car seat safety
- Pain medications for labor and delivery
- Adjusting to life with a baby in the house
- Infant feeding from birth to six months
- Normal newborn behaviors
- Stages of developmentBathing and diapering
- Infant CPR and Heimlich maneuver
- Basic infant care from birth to 12 months
The instructor is a Certified Childbirth Educator, International
Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), CPR instructor
and busy mom.
Each four-week series is on Monday evenings unless otherwise
indicated. The classes are located in the Riverbend Conference
Room at St. Croix Regional Medical Center. Private and semiprivate
classes are available upon request.
Monday Evenings 6:00 to 8:30 PM
FREE but registration is required.