If this is a medical emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center’s Emergency Department is staffed 24 hours a day with specially trained emergency physicians, registered nurses and LPNs.
When to Come to the ER
You should come to the ER if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain and symptoms of a heart attack
- Stroke Symptoms
- Difficulty breathing or severe breathing problems
- Bleeding injuries
- Major injuries, especially head injuries
- Serious burns
- Broken bones
- Symptoms of poisoning (Poison Control: 800-222-1222)
- Major allergic reactions
- Suicidal thoughts
What to Bring to the ER
- All current medications (or the medications themselves)
- Personal identification
- Health insurance card
- List of known allergies
- Information about recent medical procedures or test results and state.