If this is a medical emergency please dial 911
St. Croix Regional Medical Center’s Emergency Department is staffed 24 hours a day with specially trained emergency physicians, registered nurses and LPNs.
When to Come to the ER?
You should come to the ER if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Chest pain and symptoms of a heart attack
- Stroke Symptoms –
- Face Drooping, Arm Weakness, Speech Difficulty
- Difficulty breathing or severe breathing problems
- Bleeding injuries
- Major injuries, especially head injuries
- Serious burns
- Broken bones
- Symptoms of poisoning (Poison Control: 800-222-1222)
- Major allergic reactions
- Suicidal thoughts
What to Bring to the ER?
- Personal identification
- Health insurance card
- A list of all current medications