Finding less excitement on the baseball diamond or dance floor? When injury or pain keeps you from activities you enjoy, count on Kinisi Institute for Movement for bone and joint care.
Turn to Kinisi Institute for Movement if you experience:
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Lower back pain, sciatica (nerve pain) or ruptured disks
- Difficulty walking or climbing stairs
- Difficulty using your hand or arm to reach for or carry objects
- Discomfort in daily activities
- Muscle damage, including pulls or tears to ligaments and tendons
- Injuries like broken bones, fractures, dislocations and sprained ankles
The earlier you see a provider, the more quickly you can begin your recovery and create a plan to prevent more severe problems while restoring as much function as possible.